Reach’s school workshops can dramatically change the class dynamic – creating an environment of awareness and mutual respect.
Secondary School Workshops can be a powerful complement to your social and personal learning curriculum, providing students with positive and relevant strategies and skills they can apply at school and to their everyday lives.
- Enhanced feelings of meaning and engagement.
- Practice in sharing experiences and expressing gratitude.
- Improved self-awareness and optimism.
- A positive shift in the classroom dynamic.
- Improved peer relationships.
- Greater awareness and empathy among students.
- Adoption of positive coping strategies in response to challenges in life.
Student wellbeing requirements can be found here.
- Workshops are delivered as a series of 2 - 90 mins each
- A maximum of 70 students per workshop.
- Workshops are delivered in your school at a time that suits you (pending availability). A large, private carpeted area is required.
- A teacher and student wellbeing professional are required to attend each workshop.
WHAT WORKSHOP SERIES SHOULD I BOOK?
There are a range of workshops available for students across years 7-12 that align with the Australian curriculum.
Each series focuses on key themes that are relevant in a secondary school setting, such as; positive peer dynamics, identity of self and influence, goals and motivation, self confidence and awareness. See workshop themes below for more information.
We recommend a tailored approach and would value the opportunity to talk about how we can best partner with you to improve the wellbeing outcomes of your students.
HOW TO WORK WITH STUDENTS AFTER A WORKSHOP
You can build on the outcomes of workshops by running Reach-designed classroom activities.
Learn the skills and techniques used by Reach to engage your students at Finding Heroes - our professional development program for teachers.