Do your students need to be engaged and inspired?
Heroes Days are high-impact workshops that ask students to explore their world, challenge their perceptions and find meaning and purpose in their lives.
Students explore their lives using the powerful metaphor of the Hero’s Journey, which is used to motivate them and reframe the challenges they may be facing.
Heroes Days are proudly supported by
- Enhanced feelings of meaning and engagement.
- Improved self-awareness and optimism.
- Enhanced social and emotional skills.
- Greater empathy among students.
- Adoption of positive coping strategies in response to challenges in life.
Student wellbeing requirements can be found here.
Heroes Days bring 500 students together from schools across Victoria for a large-scale high-energy event.
The workshop is designed and delivered by a dynamic team of Reach crew, ensuring a relevant, challenging and captivating day for students.
Integrating social media means students can continue to take action and be supported by Reach, after the workshop ends.
- 500 year 9 students from a range of schools.
- Days run from 10am-2pm. Arrival time is 9.30am.
- Heroes Days are only offered in VIC.
- The cost for Heroes Day is $20 per student (GST incl). Students are provided with a light snack and drink during the day, but we recommend all students bring their own lunch.
- Casual clothes for students is preferred.
- A teacher/ student wellbeing professional are required to attend Heroes Days with their students.