WELLBEING PROFESSIONAL / RAMP PROGRAM MANAGER, VIC
FULL TIME (13 MONTHS MATERNITY LEAVE COVER)
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Reach team.
Each year at least 30,000 young people aged 10-18 experience Reach through our youth-led workshops – designed and delivered by our young crew. Our workshops are safe and supportive spaces where teenagers can share stories and experiences honestly, improve their self-awareness, and build deeper more meaningful connections. Independent research has found that Reach can improve the wellbeing of young people by significantly enhancing their feelings of meaning and engagement.
For the past 22 years, Reach has improved the wellbeing of over 780,000 young people.
We are seeking an experienced and committed youth professional to work in the Reach Wellbeing team based at The Dream Factory, Collingwood. This position is integral to supporting the wellbeing of participants and Reach Crew. The wellbeing team supports young people as participants, volunteers and paid facilitators to develop and learn within a positive youth development framework. The wellbeing team is integral to the development of Reach crew and the delivery of workshops.
Please email your CV and a cover letter explicitly addressing all Key Selection Criteria in the downloadable PD (Qualifications/Experience; Skills; Values/Attributes/Attitude) to email@example.com, using the subject line: Wellbeing Professional / RAMP Program Manager.
Questions can be directed to Karen White, National Manager Wellbeing - firstname.lastname@example.org
To be successful for this role, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Please note: Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory Working with Children check and National Criminal History Check.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 5pm 02 APRIL 2017
- This position is based primarily in Collingwood VIC.
- Any offer of employment at The Reach Foundation will be subject to a satisfactory Working with Children Check.
- The incumbent must hold a current Driver’s License for an Australian state and have access to a private vehicle for work use. Travel expenses will be reimbursed in accordance with Reach’s Travel and Expenditure Policy.
- Some after hours work is required for this role. Time in Lieu arrangements are in place to compensate for the working environment and subsequent working hours that may be expected outside of standard business hours.
- Salary packaging arrangements are available to all Reach employees.