Reach has a long history of partnerships with leading organisations in corporate Australia. Our partners include the likes of BHP Billiton, PFD Foods, KFC, NAB, SC Johnson, AFL, and State Street Corporation. Learn more about our partners here.
Depending on the level of partnership your company is looking for, we can offer a variety of engagement options – aligned with your CSR programs, business values and company objectives.
Through a corporate partnership with Reach, you will see how your funding directly improves the wellbeing of young Australians.
For more information download our brochure, or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s through the generous donation from companies of financial gifts, in-kind goods, and pro-bono services that Reach can achieve its mission.
We gratefully accept a range of donations from companies.
Workplace giving gives your employees the opportunity to make regular tax deductible donations that will make a significant impact on Reach.
It’s been reported that workplace giving can lead to increased staff morale and engagement. Plus, it’s a great way to showcase your commitment to the local community.
HOW ARE FUNDS USED:
- $10 a fortnight will give one young person the opportunity to participate in a Reach community workshop (Fused) for one year
- $25 a fortnight will allow two young people to attend a Reach Weekend Away
- $45 a fortnight assists with the training and skill development of a Reach crew member. These young leaders deliver Reach workshops in schools and communities across Australia
Reach aims to provide a meaningful experience to our corporate volunteers. Whether it’s a group or skilled volunteering, volunteers often comment what a powerful experience volunteering at Reach can be.
GROUP VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- We offer group volunteer opportunities at our popular Heroes Days workshops. Corporate volunteer teams have the opportunity to assist our crew in delivering these workshops, in three locations across Victoria. Over 3,000 teenagers are directly impacted by Heroes Days each year.
- We aim to connect skilled volunteers with important short-term projects for Reach that deliver long term results.Our skilled volunteers come on board to provide guidance and expertise on various projects from website design and construction, to consulting with Reach management on business strategy, resourcing, services and training. Each skilled volunteer opportunity is different – depending on what’s required and what skills are on offer!